About Serenity Tax Salvation
For years, I dabbled in tax resolution work on behalf of my clients and was successful getting most penalties abated. My eyes were opened recently when I attended an advanced tax resolution seminar and obtained the tools and knowledge that I didn't have previously. I quickly preceived that the deals I had made in the past with the IRS could have been much greater.
That is why I formed Serenity Tax Salvation LLC:
- To help people pay the absolute least amount possible to the IRS
- To give hope to good people who have fallen into the “tax vortex”
- To rescue people from IRS Tax Hell
- To keep people from feeling like slaves to the IRS
- To give people a fresh start on life by clearing their tax debt
- To bring peace to their homes by stopping constant IRS collection letters
- To stand up for the little man against the Goliath of the federal beau acracy
- I am passionate about helping people pay less taxes legally.
Poll after poll show that CPAs are the most trusted of all advisors. I have been a CPA since 1983 and have prepared tax returns and represented clients before the IRS without ever losing a case. I have owned Columbia CPA Group since 2006 and organized STS in 2016 to focus on slashing the tax debt of dozens of people each year.
I enjoy helping anyone who is currently struggling with tax problems or trying to deal with the IRS alone because I now know the tricks to resolve big tax issues.
After owning an accounting and tax practice for ten years, it was time to make a commitment to helping more people with big tax problems. So, I formed a business for just that purpose; Serenity Tax Salvation, LLC.
Our primary company values are: